Drexelbrook provides the highest quality level measurement instrumentation for chemical and plastics processing applications
. Whether it be continuous tank level measurement of liquid chemicals or point level switch control on plastic pellets, Drexelbrook produces the most reliable products on the market.
Plant safety is critical in today’s processing environment and high integrity protection that includes the very best in level measurement products is our primary focus. Typical uses would include point
level control of critical chemicals, inventory management for both liquids and bulk solids stock, overfill protection, moisture analysis, and spill prevention.
Some of the applications that Drexelbrook products have been successfully used on are:
• De-Ionized Water Indication and Control
• Cost Effective Alternative to Displacer Level Measurements
• Level Measurement Solutions for Petrochemical Industries
• Moisture Analysis in Plastic Pellets
• Foam Measurement in PVC Suspension Reactors
• Leak Detection for Double Wall Pipe
• Level Alarm for Spill Retention Dike
• Overfill / Spill Prevention in Solvent Tanks
• Material Level in Plastic Pellet Storage Silo
Drexelbrook supply better solutions that allow your Instrument Engineers to make the best decisions when selecting RF Admittance/Capacitance
, Guided Wave Radar
and Open Air Radar
level measurement products.