The Drexelbrook Impulse is a two wire guided wave radar that employs field proven TDR level (Time Domain Reflectometry) technology to provide accurate measurement of Total Level, Distance or Volumetric outputs on all liquids and slurries.
The Impulse is designed to tame even the most difficult level measurement applications and will continue to provide reliable and accurate measurements despite disturbances such as agitated, or irregular surfaces, foam or coating of the probe. It is unaffected by changes in density and dielectric properties, dusts, vapor, and turbulence. The Impulse simply keeps on measuring under conditions where other water level sensors quit.
Offering a wide range of probe types and material selections for all applications this water level sensor is an ideal replacement for costly mechanical dispenser systems.
Due to its easy navigation, push-button configurations and HART communications this guided wave radar is easy to use for any type of user.
Installation takes only a few minutes. Simply select your level measurement type and your language and the Impulse is good to go.
The Impulse guided wave radar is intrinsically safe, explosion proof and non-incendive.
The Impulse requires no calibration or level changes.
• Easy to use
• Dependable measurements regardless of disturbances
• No calibration required
• Low dielectric measurements down to a dielectric constant of 1.4, suitable for LPG/LNG service
• Hazardous approvals
• Two wire, HART or Modbus digital communication for Class I, Div. 1, Zone 0 installations
• Process temperature: -40 to +392°F (-40 to 200°C)
• Measuring range up to 15 m / 50 ft
• Power requirements: 13 – 30 VDC, I.S. HART Version , 14 - 30 VDC, X.P. HART Version , 11-30 VDC, X.P. Modbus Version (400mw max at 12VDC)
Guided wave radar, Liquid level sensor, Fluid level sensor, Slurry level sensor, Level indicator, Tank level indicator, Tank level sensor, Water level sensor, Water level switch, Level gauge, Level transmitter
Request more information
to see how we can help you with a guided wave radar that suits your need.