The Drexelbrook Desalter interface level transmitter provides an excellent solution for control of vessels that use electrostatic grids to accelerate separation.
This reliable level transmitter is specially designed to maximize the throughput of oil/water separators and accurately measures the electrical interface in the emulsion even in upset conditions. This measurement is critical because the separation vessel operates at maximum efficiency when the electrostatic grid is close as possible to the interface.
The level transmitter allows operators to keep this electrical interface close (but not too close) to the grids, to maximize separation efficiency.
The Drexelbrook Desalter has no moving parts and costs for maintenance are therefore reduced.
Its measurements are independent of density, temperature and pressure changes.
• Maximize throughput by reducing water content in crude oil
• Measures close to the grids
• Measurement independent of density, temperature, and pressure changes
• Explosion-proof and intrinsically safety approvals
• Output: 4-20 mA, Current Limit to 28 mA
• Supply voltage: 24 VDC Nominal (works with 11.5 to 50 VDC)
Liquid level sensor, Liquid level switch, Interface level sensor, Oil water separator, Continuous level sensor, Tank level indicator, Water level sensor, Water level switch, Level gauge, Level system, Level transmitter
Request more information
to see how we can help you with a level transmitter that suits your need.